Click Here for ITS Induction Guidelines
Click Here for 2021-2022 ITS Points Chart
Click Here for a Blank ITS Points Sheet
Click Here for ITS Bylaws & Constitution
Braeden Romer, 12th grade
E-mail - Braeden.firstname.lastname@example.org
Favorite Musical - Dear Evan Hansen because it makes me cry.
Favorite Moment with UHS Drama - F-Wig Live Freshmen year was an experience like no other.
Favorite thing about being a part of UHS Drama - The friends and family you make for the next four years.
Random / Fun Interesting Fact: - I have 6 toes :-) :-)
Maddie Cooper, 12th grade
E-mail - email@example.com
Favorite Musical - Phantom of the Opera because it's my favorite show to see live, and it never fails to impress me every time.
Favorite Moment with UHS Drama - All of the backstage naps!! It hits different 10/10
Favorite thing about being a part of UHS Drama - I love being surrounded by all of my friends doing things I love.
Random / Fun Interesting Fact: I have a FAT obsession with shopping, oh and I'm lactose intolerant.
Will Brookes, 10th grade
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Favorite Musical - Sound of Music. It brings my mood up more than any other musical, and I have a lot of nostalgic memories with it.
Favorite Moment with UHS Drama - I really enjoyed all of Intro to Theater class as well as the productions; It was all a lot of fun.
Favorite thing about being a part of UHS Drama - I love being a part of such a fun and family like community. It's really fun and it's something I'm passionate about which allows for a lot of great memories.
Randon / Fun Interesting Fact; I'm a big movie buff and I play guitar.
SPIRIT / RECRUITMENT LIASON
Ella Allen, 12th grade
E-mail - email@example.com
Favorite Musical - This is a toughie...but probably Thoroughly Modern Millie! It's one of those shows I can always listen to without it getting old, plus the songs are golden.
Favorite Moment with UHS Drama - Hanging out in the Dressing Rooms before a show when nerves are high and everyone is hyping each other up.
Favorite thing about being a part of UHS Drama - I love the welcoming environment of the department! It doesn't matter whether you're on or off stage, everyone is loved and part of the family.
Random / Fun Interesting Fact - I'm a Harry Styles / Taylor Swift super fan!! I also spend way too much time making Pinterest boards ;)
Hannah McCabe, 12th grade
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Favorite Musical - mamma mia - the costumes, the music, the characters literally everything *chef's kiss*
Favorite Moment with UHS Drama - On stage naps with sleepy music and the disco ball
Favorite thing about being a part of UHS Drama - The friends and family you make for not only the next four years, but hopefully the rest of your life - is that cheesy?
Random / Fun Interesting Fact - I yawn when I'm hungry
Marie Sheets, 11th grade
Favorite Moment with UHS Drama
Favorite thing about being a part of UHS Drama
Random / Fun Interesting Fact
Social Media / Webmaster
Sean Digiorgio, 12th grade
E-mail - email@example.com
Favorite Musical - Hamilton, I really enjoy the spectacle of what Hamilton was trying to do; it remained mostly historically accurate while giving a super entertaining look on the creation of the United States.
Favorite Moment with UHS Drama - Being backstage during all the events helping out.
Favorite thing about being a part of UHS Drama - Being able to work with a community of awesome people, while still getting the experience needed to further my own career.
Random / Fun Interesting Fact - I always want to learn more about what I'm passionate about, in this case it's film; I can tell you all about the behind the scenes of movies, and how they were made.
If you wish to run for an officer position with Troupe 5705, you must fill out this form and submit it by Club Day in April All officers must be inducted members Troupe 6972 or have enough points to be inducted in the same year. You will be welcome to attend the ITS Meeting that week (if you are not yet inducted) - and speak in front of ITS Members - Current ITS Members will vote - Induction will occur at the Drama Banquet in May.
1. Thespian Officers must attend all monthly board and club meetings. Monthly board meetings will be established by the Board Members at the beginning of the school year.
2. Thespian Officers must attend school regularly and on time. More than 5 absences or tardy's in a quarter may result in removal from the board.
3. Thespian Officers must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
4. Thespian Officers must be available for drama and thespian events - including 9th grade orientation, club days, thespian evening events, electives fair in the winter, and more* (You are not necessarily expected to attend every one as we recognize you have other commitments, however, at least one representative from the board is required at all events; the board members can decide amongst themselves. More are welcome. The Troupe Director, Mr. Ward will keep track of how many events you attend - attendance of events demonstrates your support of the Drama Department and that you are not just a board member in name only).
5. Thespian Officers must take at least one drama course per year (no exceptions) (This may include SSLing).
6. Thespian Officers be an inducted member of Troupe 5705 or be inducted as a member the same year.
7. Thespian Officers must be a positive role model in the F-Wing - this also includes social media.
8. Thespian Officers work together to plan one event each semester.
9. Thespian Officers work together to plan at least one community service outing each semester
10. Thespian Officers work together to create Drama/Thespian Outings for the entire organization.
11. Thespian Officers are welcoming of all members, and present themselves in a way that is becoming of all UHS Drama Department members. They set the example, and will be removed if they are unable to do this.
12. Failure to follow these basic requirements will result in you becoming ineligible to continue as a Thespian Officer.
By being a Board Member, you are guaranteed a letter of recommendation from Mr. Ward, if you desire one as long as you uphold and fulfill these duties.