CLICK ON THE LINKS FOR THE APPROPRIATE FORMS
OFFICER BOARD FOR 2019 - 2020
If you wish to run for an officer position with Troupe 5705, you must fill out this form and submit it by Monday April 22. All officers must be inducted members Troupe 6972 or have enough points to be inducted in the same year. You will be welcome to attend the ITS Meeting that week (if you are not yet inducted) - and speak in front of ITS Members - Current ITS Members will vote - Induction will occur at the Drama Banquet in May.
1. Thespian Officers must attend all monthly board and club meetings. Monthly board meetings will be established by the Board Members at the beginning of the school year.
2. Thespian Officers must attend school regularly and on time. More than 5 absences or tardy's in a quarter may result in removal from the board.
3. Thespian Officers must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
4. Thespian Officers must be available for drama and thespian events - including 9th grade orientation, club days, thespian evening events, electives fair in the winter, and more* (You are not necessarily expected to attend every one as we recognize you have other commitments, however, at least one representative from the board is required at all events; the board members can decide amongst themselves. More are welcome. The Troupe Director, Mr. Ward will keep track of how many events you attend - attendance of events demonstrates your support of the Drama Department and that you are not just a board member in name only).
5. Thespian Officers must take at least one drama course per year (no exceptions) (This may include SSLing).
6. Thespian Officers be an inducted member of Troupe 5705 or be inducted as a member the same year.
7. Thespian Officers must be a positive role model in the F-Wing - this also includes social media.
8. Thespian Officers work together to plan one event each semester.
9. Thespian Officers work together to plan at least one community service outing each semester
10. Thespian Officers work together to create Drama/Thespian Outings for the entire organization.
11. Thespian Officers are welcoming of all members, and present themselves in a way that is becoming of all UHS Drama Department members. They set the example, and will be removed if they are unable to do this.
12. Failure to follow these basic requirements will result in you becoming ineligible to continue as a Thespian Officer.
By being a Board Member, you are guaranteed a letter of recommendation from Mr. Ward, if you desire one as long as you uphold and fulfill these duties.